Brussels • Modern Data Management • DTA-180803
DataProject Manager (Belgium)
About Data Trust Associates
At Data Trust Associates we inspire and guide organisations to get business value from their managed and trusted data.
Our experienced teams of Information Governance specialists are trained to the highest international standards and stand ready to help your organisation commence or further develop your Privacy Program requirements. We serve clients on a global basis and are headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
About the role
The Modern Data Management team at Data Trust Associates are now recruiting for the position of Data Project Manager.
Working on multiple data driven projects you will have the responsibility to design and build a multi-level data program organised revolving around projects and use cases. Areas covered will include Data Governance / Quality, GDPR and Data Management.
You will play an important role in the development and implementation of a Data Roadmap for the client organisation and will monitor the evolution of data projects and their deadlines—suggesting and implementing remediation actions where needed. Furthermore, the development of Data Quality solutions, metrics and dashboards are required in addition to advising on data cleansing and enrichment activities.
Budget management and on-time delivery are critical requirements of the role.
- 3-5 years experience in a data governance role (planning & operations), data management, data architecture, data quality, modeling or related
- Strong leadership & problem solving skills
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience of working on large data driven projects
- Understanding of project budgeting, deliverables, priorities and time constraints.
- Knowledge of and experience with data governance software (e.g. Informatica, Collibra, Trillium, etc )
- Knowledge of related compliance and regulatory requirements (e.g. GDPR / ePrivacy)
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Business Administration or related)
- You are fluent in Dutch and proficient in French and / or English
If you are interested in applying for this job, please send your CV along with a covering letter to:
Mr John A Walsh, firstname.lastname@example.org.